About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Monday, December 19, 2011

What Do You Say?

I was at the store today with the kids today and my mom. There was a lady behind us that commented on the kids. She goes oh you have 4 boys and a girl, and I say yes. She said "I had 3 boys and a girl" and my parents had 4 boys and a girl too. And then while my heart is hurting, I say we also have 2 babies in Heaven. And she says "oh, I'm sorry for your losses."

This is the hard part. To add the babies you lost or to just keep it to yourself. Sometimes I feel back for adding Isaac and Sweet Pea, because I know it makes people feel awkward. But if I don"t then I feel like a Bad Mom for not including my 2 Heavenly Babies. So what do you do?

I have come to think, that I will do what my heart tells me to do. I will acknowledge my babies, all 7 of them. And if that makes you uncomfortable, then I'm sorry. But they are all my babies and I have every right to include them. I love all my babies, and will always love them!

I miss my Isaac and Sweet Pea so very much. Even if I didn't get to really know either one of them. I love them and miss them. I can't wait until God calls me home so I can hold them for the 1st time. So I can kiss them for the 1st time. So I can hug them for the 1st time. But until God calls me home, I am honored to be the Mom of the 5 precious babies I have here!!

So if you ask me how many babies I have, I will tell you 7!!! I am a mother to 7. God has blessed me with 7 babies!! So I hope you too can include all of your babies, whether or not they are all with you.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment