About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi, My Name is Christi

Hi. I'm Christi, and I have had 2 miscarriages. I never thought I would have 1 much less 2 in less than 14 weeks. I wanted to start this blog to have a place to talk about my miscarriages, my babies, and how much this hurts. I want to make a place where other mom's can come and talk about how they feel.

So I will copy and paste some of the post I posted from my regular blog. So that way I can share my story.

I am a Mom to 5 Earthly Children (Aaron 9 1/2, Jeremiah and Riley 7, Elizabeth 5, and Samuel 4 and a 2 Heavenly Babies (Isaac and Sweet Pea.) I have been married 11 years this January, 2012. I have a strong Faith in God and am a Christian Believer. I love my Husband so very much and am blessed that God gave him to me to go through this with!

So please comment and share your story. I want this to be a safe place for mom's to share!


Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment