About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2011

November 9, 2011

From My Healing Hearts Support Group


These are 2 little Poems from My Healing Hearts Support Group:

1st one:

My Mom is a survivor,
Or so I've heard it said.
But I can hear her crying at night
When all others are in bed.
I watch her lay awake at night
And go to hold her hand.
She doesn't know I'm with her
to help her understand.
But like the sands on the beach
That never was away...
I watch over my surviving mom,
Who thinks of me each day.
She wears a smile for others...
A smile of disguise!
But through Heaven's door I see
Tears flowing from her eyes.
My mom tries to cope with my death
By keeping my memory alive.
But anyone who knows her knows
It is her way to survive.
As I watch over my surviving mom
Through Heaven's open door...
I try to tell her that angels protect me forever more.
I know that doesn't help her...
Or ease the burden she bears.
So if you get a chance, go visit her...
And show her that you care.
For no matter what she says...
No matter what she feels.
My surviving mom has a broken heart
That time WON'T EVER HEAL!

2nd one:

Ask My Mom

My Mom, she tells a lot of lies,
She never did before
But from now until she dies,
She’ll tell a whole lot more.

Ask my Mom how she is
And because she can’t explain,
She will tell a little lie
because she can’t describe the pain.

Ask my Mom how she is,
She’ll say "I’m alright".
If that’s the truth,
then tell me,
why does she cry each night?

Ask my Mom how she is,
She seems to cope so well,
She didn’t have a choice you see,
Nor the strength to yell.

Ask my Mom how she is,"I’m fine, I’m well, I’m coping".
For God’s sake Mom,
just tell the truth,
Just say your heart is broken,
She’ll love me all her life, I"ll loved her all of mine.

But if you ask her how she is,
She’ll lie and say she’s fine.
I am here in Heaven I cannot hug her from here.

If she lies to you don’t listen
Hug her and hold her near.
On the day we meet again,
We’ll smile and I’ll be bold.
I’ll say,"You’re lucky to get in here,
Mom, With all the lies you told!"


Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment