About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

June 8, 2011

This was Posted on June 8, 2011. I want to add some history to my blog. This was before my 1st miscarriage:


Baby #6


After some major scares and 3 weeks of bedrest. I am able to finally breath and feel happy once again to be pregnant. At 5 weeks and 3 days I started to bleed. I freaked out and just about lost it. I thought for sure I was having a miscarriage. But by the Grace of God Our Peanut is ok!! I have gotten to lay on the couch and my bed. I just started moving to the recliner just because it doesn't hurt my butt like the couch. Now that I'm not bleeding or spotting anymore, I feel more comfortable. I'm still having some discharge, but the doctor said that is normal. He said unless I have bleeding, spotting, and/or cramping I have nothing to worry about.I've had 4 sonograms in the past 3 weeks. The last time was today. I saw a strong heartbeat (190's) and her arms, legs, and beautiful head. The baby is growing like she is suppose to!!! All the Praise and Glory belongs to God!!

I can't believe we are having a 6th baby. I am just beginning to let myself get excited, again. We will have 6 kids from 9 1/2 - newborn when this baby is born at the end of December. I am looking forward to nursing again and burping a baby. I have missed that! My youngest will be just a little over 4 when this baby is born.

I will be 10 weeks this Friday and will be able to find out what this baby is around mid- August. All the kids, my mom, and Hubby are praying for a girl. I would love to have a girl. But at this point, I want this baby. So if it's another boy, so be it! Everyone I know is praying for us to having another girl. So maybe God will answer every one's prayers. God knows my heart and my desire for another girl. But he also knows that I want THIS baby!!!

This will be our last Baby. I promised Hubby that I would get my tubes tied if we got pregnant again. And since we did, I am keeping my promise. And with this baby and the issues we've had so far. I am ready to be done with babies. I love them, but this was scary. Well, school is out and I've been on bedrest for the past 3 weeks. The kids 4 older kids have Sport Camp this week. The boys are doing Basket Ball and my daughter is playing soccer. My sweet hubby is taking the kids since I'm on bedrest. I have helped out inside the past 2 years, and I'm missing it this year. I'm also going to miss VBS next week at church. But I need to do what is best for my baby. So I'll be back next year. The kids are loving it and loving their Grandma's Pool. She built an in ground salt water pool. The water is getting warmed thanks to the upper 90's heat we've been having lately. So that is a nice way to cool down.I am so grateful to have a God that cares about me and love me even when I don't deserve it. He has blessed me with 5 wonderful kids and is blessing us with our last baby. I couldn't do it without God. He has carried me much of the past 3 weeks.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment