About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

We had our Family Christmas yesterday with everyone.  It went as well as it could.

We did your family Christmas with us and the kids 1st.  They got lots of Lego's and puzzles.  Elizabeth got Polly Pockets, a barbie, my little ponies, and some stuff for her doll house.  They had fun opening presents and seeing some new toys.  My hubby got what he wanted, the Whole Collection of Star Wars.  I got what I wanted too.  I got 2 Charms that represent Isaac and Sweet Pea.  The Charm's are Heart Shaped and say "My Heart Remembers" and on the other side it say "Isaac 7-21-11" and the other one says "Sweet Pea 10-25-11".  I want to eventually get a Charm for my Oldest and younger 2 to add to a necklace.  I have a charm for my Twins with their names and b-day's on them.  But I need one for the other 3.  And then I want to get a necklace to put them all on.  That way I have something with all 7 babies on their.  It made me cry to see them, but because it made my heart happy.  I also got the entire collection of "I Love Lucy."

Then we spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon putting puzzles together, so that I could see what pieces we were missing from the ones we already had.  And then I numbered each puzzle with a number and then all the pieces with that same number.  So that if they get mixed up again, it will be allot easier to find the match.  The kids help (against their will.  They called me a "salve driver".  I just laughed and told them to finish the puzzle and start a new one.  Most were like 50 or 100 pieces, so nothing to big.

Then about 3ish My Hubby's mom, 2 sisters, and his mom's boyfriend came over.  Hubby was cooking the turkey, and I did sweet potatoes and veggies.  His mom did some pies.  Then about 3:30ish my Older Brother and his Wife came.  They brought her wonderful mashed potatoes, rolls, pumpkin pie, and a pecan pie.  And then my younger brother, his girlfriend, and her 2 boys came about 4:30ish or so.  We all ate dinner and had a good time.

We sat around and just talked after dinner and then opened more gifts.  Got some good stuff.  Everyone seem to like what they got.  My brother and his girlfriend had to leave early.  She lives like 2 hours away and still had to take my brother home.  So after they left, we watched "Cars 2" and then everyone else left.  The kids went to bed around 9pm.  They didn't get a nap that day, so they were all wiped out and slept good.

Aaron and I stayed up a for bit and just hung out and talked.  I did pretty good that day.  I was sad and missed my babies.  But I tried to distract myself from thinking about it too much.  I know Isaac and Sweet Pea were so excited to be spending their 1st Christmas in Heaven with Jesus.  And I know they were looking down on us too.  They wanted us to be Happy and not sad.  I believe they were helping us to be happy and I could feel them close to me.

I know as it gets closer to the 28th, the harder it will be for me.  But I know God is giving me strength and peace right now.  I told my Hubby that I have a new prayer I pray when I am out and about.  I pray this when I think I might see a pregnant women or a new baby.  I pray for God to protect my eyes and my heart.  That way, it won't hurt so much if I see them or that maybe God will help me not to see any.

So that is about it for now.  Just trying to get through each day with a smile and happiness in my heart for all that I have.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment