About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

6 Months

Yesterday was 6 months since we lost Isaac.  We said Goodbye to our Son, Isaac's little body. His Sweet Spirit was already in Heaven. We miss him everyday, but rejoice knowing we WILL see Him again. Until then he gets to play with his brother/sister in Heaven having a blast. And the rest of us will continue to miss him and look forward to spending the rest of eternity with them both when God calls each of us home!


I can't believe that it's been 6 month.  Some day's it feels like forever and others like just yesterday.  I miss my babies so very much!  But I know that my babies are watching me and their Daddy and brothers and sister here.  And they know they'll see us once again.  And when God calls us all home, then we will all be together forever.

I love my God.  I will never be mad or upset for long for the sad things that God allows in my life.  That includes letting my 2 babies leave us so early.  I know God has a reason.  He has a perfect plan.  I want his plan, and that includes and mean that if my 2 babies had to leave early according to his plan.  Because I know God's plan and Will is perfect and mine is not.

I am not perfect.  I am a sinner.  I need God.  I want God.  I know God, but believe me, I have so much more to learn.  I love Jesus.  I have Jesus in my Heart.  I am a believer.  And I am saved.  I know where I am going when God calls me home, do you?  If you don't, ask me.  I love my God, and I want everyone to know about my God.  There is only one way to get into Heaven.  It is through Jesus.  He died for all of us.  He died for us to so that we could be granted into Heaven.  Jesus died on the cross for my sin and for your sin.  Jesus was perfect, and he took the punishment for our Sin.  See any "sin"  is punishable by death.  But instead of letting us take that punishment, God came to earth in the form of Man and God.  He took the form of a baby, and then as a Man took our Sin and our death.  So that we would be able to be forgiven.  We would be able to go to Heaven.  Without Jesus, we would not have a way.  Jesus is our way, the light.  I owe everything I am and have to Jesus. 

Anyways, I am not perfect with words by any means.  I just know that I love my God so very much!!

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment