About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blood Work

So for the past 1 1/2 months we've been doing blood test after blood test to try and figure out why we lost 2 babies.  I have seen 3 different doctors and have paid allot of co-pays.

But today we finally got the 2nd opinion we needed.  I saw my OB today and he said the same thing my Arthritis doctor said.  That we are clear to try again.  We have found I do indeed have a blood clotting disorder.  But one that is easy fixed with blood thinner injections.  We have been told this is common and doesn't pose any risk to the baby.  It would actually do the opposite.  It would help from miscarrying again.  I would do these injections for the whole pregnancy.  So this is where we are.  I will end up seeing 3 different doctors and will be labeled "High risk" but the likely hood of having a healthy baby is good.

But at the end of the day, unless it is God's Will injections or not, we will never bring another baby home.  It has to be God's Will and His Plan for our lives.  I am trusting God and his Will above my own.  I want God's Will, I want his plan for my life, and for my families lives.

I am glad to have these tests done for now.  I am glad to finally have answers.  I am glad that God has allowed us to continue to try for another baby.  And I am blessed to know now, that it will only happen when and if it is God's Will.  I am glad to know that everyone is on the same page.  We have blood work in waits for when and if we get pregnant again.

So now we wait and we pray and we trust God. 



Also, today since we were at the hospital that I deliver Isaac, our 1st baby we lost.  We went to the "Hope Garden".  It is were the sprinkle the remains of the babies that were lost too early to have a true burial.  It is much smaller than I thought it would be.  But I felt a peace that I haven't felt before.  It was a peace of knowing that my baby is there.  My mom and I sat on the bench, and I cried like a baby.  I was missing my Isaac and Sweet Pea so very much.  My youngest loved walking and running on the rock steps.  He kept asking me where Isaac was and why he couldn't see Isaac's body.  Try explaining that to your 4 year old.

Well, I guess that is about it for now.  Just learning to continue to trust God and remind myself that God's Will is so much better than mine!

Christi

1 comment:

  1. I assume you would take lovenox injections. I've taken them many times before if you need any advice. Good luck in facing whatever God has in store for you! It's nice to have answers. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete