About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

I WIll Carry You

A dear friend of mine, Deanna.  Sent me this link to Michelle Duggar's Post about grieving the loss of her Sweet baby, Jubliee.  It is exactly the way I feel.  Michelle shared a song that has helped her healing.  I thought I had heard this song, but when I listened to it on YouTube, I realized I had not. 

I bawled like a baby.  If you haven't heard it.  Click here, and you can listen to it.  You will need some tissue close by.  It is called "I Will Carry You", by Selah.  Here is another video of the song. 

It is so true.  When you lose a child, you grieve the loss of dreams.

I kept looking through the other video's of the story of Smith Family.  If you don't know much about it, come and watch it.  When she said, that "Jesus was the same then as before they walked in the door".  I felt that same thing when we found out Isaac had past.  God was the same before and He was when we found out Isaac had passed.  Even when I was rocked, God was the same.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment