About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Friday, February 17, 2012

WWJD

I watched a movie I had bought for our family today for Christmas.  It was called "WWJD".  It was a tad bit cheesy, but the message was awesome.

If you can find it, grab it and watch it. 

Have you ever stopped what you were doing or thinking of doing and truly asked yourself, What Would Jesus Do?  I am guilty of not doing most of the time.  Lately I have been thinking about it more and wondering what God thinks of what I am doing or not doing.

If Jesus came right now, would he be pleased with were I am or would he be ashamed of me?  Would God tell me "Well done my Child" or God's heart break?  I am so far from where I need to be, I know that.  But I pray that every day,  I can become more like Jesus.  I pray that each time I fall on my face, that God will pick me up, dust me off, and help me do better the next time.  And remember what I have learned the hard way, and not do it again.

I have learned many things the hard way.  Like who to trust and who I can't say anything important to.  I am learning who truly wants to really know how I am feeling, and not just keeping face.  I am learning through pain, that God will never leave me.  I am learning that despite my faults, sin, and ugliness that is inside me.  God still loves me and wants me to come to Him on my knees when I fail and ask for forgiveness.

What a God we have.   He forgives so freely.  He sent His Son, His Only Son, to die for us.  Jesus took Our Sin, He took Our Punishment, He took Our Death.  Jesus is Sinless.  He didn't deserve the pain, torture, and death he suffered.  We deserved it, all of it!  But God loved us, loves us, and wants us to come to him.  So He sent his Son, to take our Sin, so we could be forgiven.  God gives this to everyone freely.   The only thing God asks of us.  To give our life to God and ask Jesus to be the Lord of our Life.  That's it.  It's simple.  And man does it take such pressure off of you.  Instead of having to control everything in your life, you learn to give the control to God and trust God to lead you. 

The Bible is God's Word to us.  It is our Road Map.  It is the Living Word of God.  Read it, and you will change.  It will change you.  You will want to change.  Pick a book in the bible and read it.  No one says you have to go in order.  Pray and ask God to show you where he wants you to start.  He will answer you, maybe not in a way you can "hear".  But if you are quiet, you will feel God's presents.

I gave my life to God when I was around 20 or 21.  I was baptised when I was 28.  I had to fight with what I was told growing up (I was raised Catholic, and was taught your baptised as a baby, and that's it).  But the Bible tells you, you are to be Baptised when you are aware of what your doing.  And after you've given your life to Jesus and God.  So finally, I felt God tell me, I want you to do this.  This is to show everyone you are saved and you have My Son in your heart.  Trust me.  Follow me.  So I did.  I was 8 months pregnant with my Daughter (whose Birthday is today).  I was scared, but I also felt at peace,  A peace only God could give me.

I have come along ways, since I gave my life to Christ all those years ago.  I still fail, I still sin, and I still fall short.  But because of the promise, the gift of Jesus, and because of God, I am forgiven.  And I am saved.  And when God calls me home, I will spend eternity in Heaven.  What a Promise!!

Will I see you in Heaven,.  If you have Jesus in your Heart, I will.  If you don't, I won't see you.  But there's still time, don't wait.  Ask someone you trust, that you know is a believer.  Ask them to help you, or ask me.  I'm here too.  I hope to see all of you in Heaven!  The other option is literally Hell.  Really you will spend eternity in Hell.  Read the Bible, it's in there.  God loves you too much to give you anything lesser.  But if you deny Jesus, He will deny you before His Father.  It may seem harsh.  But it's really not.  God gives you free choice.  Choose to trust Him and live forever in Heaven, or deny Him and suffer in Hell. 

I heard it said before, and I agree with it.  I would rather live my life believing in God and Believing the Bible it ALL TRUE, and get to the end of my life to find out that God isn't real.  Than to live my life Denying God, trashing the Bible (His Word) and come to the end of my days, and find out God is real and I was wrong and it's too late.

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment