About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

7 Months

‎7 months ago, We said Goodbye to our Sweet Son, Isaac. I am grateful for the almost 16 weeks I carried you. God blessed us with you, and we will see you once again! Thanking God for that promise. We will forever miss you and love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment