About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet Pea

4 Months ago, We said Goodbye to our 2nd Baby, Sweet Pea.  He joined his big Brother Isaac Nathaniel in Heaven.  God has blessed our Family with peace and comfort only He can provide.  I miss our Sweet Pea every day.  And we all look forward to the day, that God reunites our whole family together!

No comments:

Post a Comment