About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sometimes it's so hard....

Sometimes it so hard not to think why is God answering their prayers so much faster than mine.  I wanted a healthy baby, but God said "not this time" when he answered "yes" to so many others.  We could use a bigger house, but God keeps telling us "not yet", when others he says "yes".  But as Christians we are not to go there.  We are not to compare ourselves to others.

So that is where I am.  I am praying and asking God to make Satan stop whispering in my ear, to be discontent with what I have.  And asking God to help me see all that I have.  Because I truly have allot.  I have 5 precious Earth Angels and 2 Heavenly Angels I will see one day.  I have a Husband that loves me and we've been married 11 years tomorrow.  I have a roof over my head, clothes to wear, and food to eat.  My husband has been at the same job for 11 years and continues to do good and move up.

So honestly, I have allot.  I've done really well, through both miscarriages not to ask God "why me", because then I would be telling God why wasn't it someone else.  You don't wish a miscarriage on anyone!  God will answer my prayers in His Time and not mine.  His Will is better than anytime I could ever wish for.  And if I am patience and just wait for God, I will get everything he has for us.  So I will continue to wait and just trust God. 

I remember when my oldest when just about 6 months old.  I joined a MOPS Group in my town.  I remember it was then, that I learned to look into the person and not to wish for what they had that I didn't.  Because it always came with a price.  They might have more kids than me, but they were always getting sick.  A bigger house, but it was falling apart.  They seemed to so happy, but inside they were falling apart.  Their marriages broken, kids had issues, and so much more.  It was then, that I realized that I had allot.  I was grateful for the one child I had (and just prayed that God would bless us with more in His time), we had a working car, a house, and hubby had a job.  So many people were losing their jobs at that point, cars braking down, and people were losing their houses.  We were truly blessed.

So now, I find myself having to go back to that thinking,  I need to look beyond what they brag about and see what their hiding behind their closed doors.  Then and only then do you realize all that you truly have.


Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment