About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Just another day

Today is just another day in my journey.  I am trying to prepare myself for my sweet son Isaac's 1st Birthday in Heaven.  His Birthday is July 21, 2011.  I have asked 3 close friends to come and 2 of them are coming.

One of them has offered to take pictures for us.  And that touched my heart.  It will be wonderful to have some pictures of Isaac's 1st Birthday.  I have decided that I do not want this to be a very sad time.  Birthday's shouldn't be sad.  They are a celebration.  And that is what I want Isaac's Birthday to be.  Yes he is not with us and is in Heaven.  But he isn't sad.  He isn't in pain.  He is having a blast in Heaven.  And we need to celebrate that.

I want to celebrate His short Life.  He and Sweet Pea saved my life.  Without losing them I would not know about my blooding clotting disorders and other medical issues I have. 

I am hoping to have a small cake or cupcakes.  I also want to let go of balloons, and I want the kids to write or draw something for Isaac to attach to the balloons before we let them go.

I am also thinking of moving the party after the balloon release to my hubby's moms house to let the kids go swimming.  I want them to enjoy the day and not have memories of sadness.  We will have lots of Birthdays to come for Isaac and Sweet Pea.  And I am sure with each one it will get easier, but I will always miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment