About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm so excited...

I am excited that my friend, Tricia, from Lil Angels Hankies shared my blog yesterday.  I've had some new visitors!  I hope if you come by you'll click to be one of my followers.

I started this blog to give me a place to share my story of Isaac's and Sweet Pea's short lives.  And how they have forever changed me.  I hate that other mom's have gone through the pain of using a baby.  But I am glad to give them a place to come to andd see they are not alone.  And what they are feeling and going through is normal.

I posted this on my FB page and on a support group I am a member of:  "when will the pain stop? The answer is never. It will never stop hurting. I'm separated from 2 of my babies. My heart breaks for them. God has them, I know. But my arms long to hold them, my lips long to kiss them, and my eyes long to see them for the 1st time. Time doesn't heal all wounds, and having other babies at home will never take the sting away. Nothing anyone can say or do will ever heal the pain."

It is how I am feeling.  Isaac's 1st Birthday in Heaven is less than a month away.  I am not sure how I will do that day.  I am sure I will cry allot.  I am hoping to have a birthday cake for Isaac and balloons to let go for him from all the kids and hubby and I.  There won't be allot of people there.  We'll do it in our back yard, where we planted Isaac's and Sweet Pea's Tree.  I want just our kids, my husband, my mom, and I.  I am thinking of asking a very special friend that took me to the hospital when I went into labor if she'll come.  I need to talk to Hubby 1st.

Well, I guess since I have more people coming to visit my blog. I will need to start writing more and more often.  I will do my best.  If you come by, I hope you leave a comment.  And I hope you'll become a follower :)

Enjoy,

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment