About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

For our Angels

 
I wanted to share this, because I know some of us are really hurting right now. And all of us are missing our Angels this Christmas Season!

I read this in a post today. It was very healing for me: I thought of you and closed my eyes an prayed to god today. I asked what makes a mother, and I know I hear him say: a mother has a baby, this we know is true. But, God, can you be a mother, When your baby's not with you? Yes, you can he replies, with confidence in his voice, I give many women babies, when thy leave is not their choice. Some I send for a lifetime, and others for a day. And some I send to feel your womb but there's no need to stay. I just don't understand this god, I want my baby here. He took a breath and cleared his throat and then I saw a tear. I wish that I could show you wha...
t your child is doing today, if you could see your child smile, with other children who say: we go to earth and learn our lessons, of love and life and fear. My mommy loved me oh so much I got to come straight here. I feel so lucky to have a mom who had so much love for me. I learned my lessons very quickly my mommy set me free. I miss my mommy oh so much but I visit her each day. When she goes to sleep on her pillows where I lay, I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear. "Mommy don't be sad today, I'm your baby and I'm here." So you see my dear sweet one your child is ok. Your baby is here in my home, he will be at heavens gate for you. So now you see what makes a mother. It's a feeling in your heart. It's the love you had so much of right from the very start.

No comments:

Post a Comment