About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Pea

Happy 1st Birthday in Heaven Sweet Pea. Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so much! I hope you and Isaac are having a blast hanging out with Jesus and all the other little ones up there. Please tell your Grandpa Jim, that his Isty Bisty loves him and misses him so very much!

Sweet Pea, you and Isaac have taught me so much! You have taught me to love more than I knew I could. You both have taug...
ht me to look past my own grieve and heartache, and see how I can help others. You both showed me that when others forget our Angels, that I need to remember! And through that came the Birthday Cards for Angels.

As much as it hurts, I thank God for the trials in my life. I wouldn't be who I am today without them. And I might not even be here if we didn't lose you both. You and Isaac saved my life and showed the doctors that I wasn't crazy and something really was wrong with my body.

Mommy will never forget! And Mommy will never stop loving you!

Happy Birthday my Son!

No comments:

Post a Comment