About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

I need a Miracle

I heard a song on the radio this even. It was something about miracles and when life hits you so hard you can't stand, you ask for a miracle and so on.

Made me think back when I found out Isaac had pasted, I was upstairs waiting for a 2nd opinion, and I prayed and asked God for a miracle.


He told me (didn't hear it right then, but heard it tonight) "my child, my miracle was different than what your asking". He didn't let Isaac live, He let me live. The same thing happened with Sweet Pea. The morning I woke up bleeding, I fell to my knee's crying and asking God to let this baby be ok. Let this baby live. Please God don't let it happen again. But again he told me tonight ""my child, my miracle was different than what your asking". He didn't let Isaac live, He let me live.

He chose to let me live. He knew that losing 2 sweet babies far too soon is what the doctors needed to test me and find out something was wrong with my body. God's miracle saved my life. He saved me so that I could be the mother to my babies here.

Sometimes His miracles don't make sense. Sometimes they are the opposite of what we want. But they are always for a reason. We just have to be patience and let God show us in His time why it happened that way.


Here is that song

Enjoy,

Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment