About Me

I am a wife of 12 years to my hubby. I am a mother of 7 blessings. I have 5 boys...yes 5 boys and one girl, and 1 baby we lost to early to know. My youngest 2 children are in Heaven. We found out at 15 1/2 weeks that our Sweet Son, Isaac had passed. He had no heartbeat and had went to be with the Lord. We found out at 7 weeks that we lost Baby Sweet Pea due to no heartbeat as well. Both losses within 14 weeks of each other. I pray everyday to try and be the Godly wife and mother I know God planned for me to be. I am still a work in progress.

Followers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

I will.....

I will LOVE God even if I never have a rainbow baby. I will LOVE God even if I never get pregnant again. I will LOVE God even if I never feel another baby move inside me again. I will LOVE God no matter what doors He opens and what doors He closes. My love for God isn't based on my situation. It based on the fact that God loved me 1st and when I was still a sinner. He sent His son to die for me. I don't deserve His love or forgiveness. But I will praise Him through the good times and bad times. I will praise God even when my hearts desires aren't answered. At the end of the day, I want all that God has planned for me and not what I think I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment